- changed the layout on my blog. Anyone that was trying access it last night around 6 was probably wondering what the hell, as I was trying out the different templates, changing the header, generally messing around. So, ya like the new look?
- figured out how to get the flickr thingy in my sidebar. I feel so smart!
- uploaded and catogized my stash on Ravelry and Flickr. All I can say is oh.my.God. I want to cast on for ellevendymillion projects right now. But am forcing myself to finish bejewled before I cast on for anything else or bejewled will never be finished.
- my free pattern for itty bitty socks has its own page, so does my about page. I feel so smart! *snort*
- gone through my stash and found a bit that I don’t want or won’t use anymore. Look for a destashing post soon!
- finished my cascade fixation footies Thursday check ’em out
pattern: CO 64 sts knit 3″ short row heel, knit for length of foot, standard toe.
needles: size 3 dpns
time: started and finished in June 2007
notes: next time I need to knit a shorter cuff if I’m going to use one color! Still comfy art socks 😉
- figured out how to put more than one flickr photo in a post. Thanks Kim!
- renewed my driver’s lisence. I can’t believe how much my face has changed in 4 years!
- caught 4 mice or the same mouse 4 times. This guy isn’t getting back in the house, I took him for a drive and dumped him off in the woods. Then went and bought these at the local hardware store.
- super tired. I haven’t been able to fall alseep as easily as I usually do. This might have something to do with my allergy meds, or with the coffee I’m finally able to drink now! yay! It doesn’t seem to affect Kailey’s tummy anymore. yay! Its been months since I’ve had a cup. God, have I missed it. mmmm… latte’s, cappacino’s, iced, or a plain ole’ cup of joe. mmmm, how I’ve missed you!
- realized I’m only human and casted on for a toe up sock