I tried to knit a baby bootie with the leftover yarn from tulip, it didn’t work out. It turned out lookin like a moon boot
Go ahead and try to tell me its not fugly. I’ve already frogged it even though Kailey thought it was mighty tasty.
Susie, sneaky Susie, tagged me with 7 weird things about me. Even though I’ve done this meme before, you guys apparently know that I have lots of weird things to keep ya’ll occupied for hours. Really hours.
So, here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
- Back in the day I chatted on mIRC. My handle was Bratzy.
- I’ve been told that my outgoing message on my awnsering machine sounds “hostile”
- I’m really bad about returning library books and movies. (Only these things, If a friend lends me something, like clothes. I make sure to give it back. Quickly) Thank goodness the library books are only 5 cents a day and blockbuster just has the restocking fee.
- I can not fall asleep with out a blanket, not a sheet. Doesn’t matter if its 11billion degrees.
- I haven’t been able to wear my rings since I was about 7 months pregnant with Kailey, even though I’m back to my pre-pregnancy weight. When I wear a necklace it hurts my neck and back after a few hours. But I still can’t resist pretty little baubles like this: pinky squared yarn necklace by mack
- People who say to me “your busy.” or “you’ve got your hands full” really piss me off. (These are people who are strangers, just see me and my kids in a store. Or walking in the mall. Etc. And its not like my kids are dirty and climbing around in a sugar high. If anything Allysa is dancing.)
- How do I explain this? When I crave a food I eat a whole bunch of it, then I don’t eat it or think of it for months… or years. Like sour cream and cheddar chips, had to have them in August. Now, ick. No thanks.
- I’ve known how to ski since Kindergarten and I still suck at it.
- I’m really bad about talking about knitting project that is in progress. I think its because the process is something that I just enjoy and can’t describe. And I get bored reading about it. I’ve also become really bad about showing FO’s I finished the mini-van socks earlier this month (2 weeks ago)
Vesper Merino sock, 2.00mm dpns, CO 64 sts, picot edge, flap heel, my standard toe, 10sts/inch, they’re to small for me, their going to Mom.
oh. yeah. It’s supposed to be 7 things, not 9! See what I told you. Hours people. Hours!
I guess… I tag.. um.. I’m trying to think of people who haven’t done this one yet… uhhhh…
- Jamie steal your kids fab mitts while you knit him a new pair
- Carrie K I don’t think you’ve done this one yet…
- Heather because the postal service was quick!
- Diane if you can find the time while your trying to find a flat.
- Jenn because your blog needs more random babble ; )
- Kelly I drool over your sock basket.
- Esther cause nothing helps the blah’s like a bit of weird.