A loooong time ago Meg over at Knittens tagged me for a meme. Its been on the back of my mind since she tagged me back in February. (Wow.) I’m going to throw in some pictures to spice this post up. So here we go,
Here is what I have to do….List 7 Random Facts about Me
Here are the rules (and they must be posted to your blog).
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above). List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!
1. Every time I attempt to make bread using my bread machine it turns into what Bryce affectionately calls a bread rock. I think the yeast doesn’t have enough time to activate…
2. When I watch the Food network I want to scream “pull up your sleeves!” to the chef’s. It bothers me immensely when they are wearing long sleeve shirts and are handling meat. I don’t know why this bothers me so much its not like germs can jump!
3. I can’t seem to forget certain things. Like when Meg tagged me for this meme. I’ve been thinking about it since then! If someone asks me to do something I can’t forget it. But I loose my cell phone a lot and have to call it to find it.
4. Even though I’m done having kids. (Quit laughing, I can hear you!) I still have all their baby clothes in the attic. Ok, ok, not all, but most. Enough to fill a rubbermade tote for each size. Recently a friend of mine had a baby girl and needed clothes. I went through all the girls old clothes. It was incredibly had to part with most of it. Just call me sentimental.
5. We used to use paper napkins, and I have been on the hunt for some nice fabric ones for a while now. After getting fed up I decided to make my own. I think I’ll need to make around 50 to last my family a week of meals. I’ve made 24 so far.
6. There are 18 steps on our front steps and 14 on the back steps. I go up and down them at least 12 times a day. Mostly because I discover I forgot something and have to go back to get it!
7. You guys are going to laugh over this one! Sometimes when I’m reading a really good book and I can’t put it down I will read in the shower.
Even though I enjoy reading other people’s responses to meme’s, and I like doing them myself I can never bring myself to tag anyone with out feeling very guilty. Soo… to distract ya’ll from that here is a video of Kaily signing “more”
My parents are coming in sometime today, and I have to get the minnions off to school. Happy Friday all!
I tried to knit a baby bootie with the leftover yarn from tulip, it didn’t work out. It turned out lookin like a moon boot
Go ahead and try to tell me its not fugly. I’ve already frogged it even though Kailey thought it was mighty tasty.
Susie, sneaky Susie, tagged me with 7 weird things about me. Even though I’ve done this meme before, you guys apparently know that I have lots of weird things to keep ya’ll occupied for hours. Really hours.
So, here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
- Back in the day I chatted on mIRC. My handle was Bratzy.
- I’ve been told that my outgoing message on my awnsering machine sounds “hostile”
- I’m really bad about returning library books and movies. (Only these things, If a friend lends me something, like clothes. I make sure to give it back. Quickly) Thank goodness the library books are only 5 cents a day and blockbuster just has the restocking fee.
- I can not fall asleep with out a blanket, not a sheet. Doesn’t matter if its 11billion degrees.
- I haven’t been able to wear my rings since I was about 7 months pregnant with Kailey, even though I’m back to my pre-pregnancy weight. When I wear a necklace it hurts my neck and back after a few hours. But I still can’t resist pretty little baubles like this: pinky squared yarn necklace by mack
- People who say to me “your busy.” or “you’ve got your hands full” really piss me off. (These are people who are strangers, just see me and my kids in a store. Or walking in the mall. Etc. And its not like my kids are dirty and climbing around in a sugar high. If anything Allysa is dancing.)
- How do I explain this? When I crave a food I eat a whole bunch of it, then I don’t eat it or think of it for months… or years. Like sour cream and cheddar chips, had to have them in August. Now, ick. No thanks.
- I’ve known how to ski since Kindergarten and I still suck at it.
- I’m really bad about talking about knitting project that is in progress. I think its because the process is something that I just enjoy and can’t describe. And I get bored reading about it. I’ve also become really bad about showing FO’s I finished the mini-van socks earlier this month (2 weeks ago)
Vesper Merino sock, 2.00mm dpns, CO 64 sts, picot edge, flap heel, my standard toe, 10sts/inch, they’re to small for me, their going to Mom.
oh. yeah. It’s supposed to be 7 things, not 9! See what I told you. Hours people. Hours!
I guess… I tag.. um.. I’m trying to think of people who haven’t done this one yet… uhhhh…
- Jamie steal your kids fab mitts while you knit him a new pair
- Carrie K I don’t think you’ve done this one yet…
- Heather because the postal service was quick!
- Diane if you can find the time while your trying to find a flat.
- Jenn because your blog needs more random babble ; )
- Kelly I drool over your sock basket.
- Esther cause nothing helps the blah’s like a bit of weird.